Fiverr is a freelancing website where you can sell services as digital products and earn real money. Your gig is Fiverr’s main engine, and the gig title is the fuel that generates clicks.
I will give you some strong examples of gig titles in this post. So you will know what an attractive gig title looks like and that generates more clicks, and ultimately helps you to get more orders.
Why gig title is important on Fiverr?
It can be hard to land your first job on Fiverr. Also, you may already have completed some orders but it’s really hard to get jobs consistently on Fiverr.
In 2017, it took me a couple of months to land my first job on Fiverr. Even though it was only a 50-dollar order, I was very excited.
I thought this order will open the door and I will keep getting sales. However, that did not happen. Because it took me another 39 days to land my second job.
Then another 44 days to get the 3rd job, 10 days to get the 4th job, and so on and so forth.
Frequency of getting the first 10 orders on Fiverr
|1st order||90 days (approx)|
|2nd order||39 days|
|3rd order||44 days|
|4th order||10 days|
|5th order||33 days|
|6th order||11 days|
|7th order||1 day|
|8th order||1 day|
|9th order||15 days|
|10th order||15 days|
The above table shows how many days it took me to land a job for the first 10 orders.
That means it took me 259 days to land the first 10 jobs on Fiverr (including the 1st job considering 90 days for it).
If I exclude the 90 days for the 1st job, then it took me 169 days to land 9 jobs. That means it took me 19 days on average to land one single job on Fiverr.
Both from the above table and graphs, do you notice that I was gradually getting orders on Fiverr?
I showed you the data to prove that it takes some time to make a significant amount of sales & get noticed.
How does a gig title help on Fiverr?
There are millions of sellers on Fiverr and most sellers have multiple gigs. No matter whatever industry you work in, there are thousands of sellers you have to compete with.
You will find hundreds of similar gigs to yours. It’s really confusing to buyers when they search for gigs and want to hire someone on Fiverr.
Buyers see all the similar gigs against a keyword and they don’t know which gig they should click.
Aside from the star ratings, seller level, and the number of reviews, buyers also see the gig image/video and title.
Here the gig title plays a vital role.
If you take a closer look, you’ll see that most of the gig titles are ultimately the same. But if you come up with a unique angle and catchy title, you will receive a higher CTR (Clickthrough rate).
This is how a catchy title gives you better CTR and helps you to stand out.
How to create a better gig title on Fiverr?
Fiverr already populates the gig title with the phrase “I will.” So you have to start with a verb. And this verb could be anything that matches your gig. Such as create, make, design, write, edit, etc.
You can write 80 characters maximum in a gig title (including spaces). But the best length of a Fiverr gig title is 50 to 59 characters (including spaces and excluding the phrase ‘I will’).
If you use the maximum character limit, your gig title will cut off in the search results. That means buyers don’t see the whole title when searching for gigs.
So never go above 59 characters when crafting your gig title.
Aside from this character limit, there are certain types of words that influence your buyers to click on your gig. So, try to use at least one word from the list below. But make sure it is aligned with your context. Don’t just include these words for the sake of getting clicks.
Power words for Fiverr gig titles
Emotional words for Fiverr gig titles
Uncommon words for Fiverr gig titles
Fiverr gig title examples
Now you know the character limit, important words for titles. But how do you craft a gig titles in your niche?
Below I have given some examples of gig titles for various niches that you can use as an inspiration.
Logo designing gig title examples
- I will make a modern business logo with copyrights
- I will design a minimalist logo
- I will make a premium vintage logo
- I will design a badge logo
- I will design an outstanding logo
Illustration gig titles
- I will draw high quality dark art illustration
- I will draw a scribble sketch and illustrate your character
- I will draw a custom mascot and cartoon character
- I will create any object into a modern flat illustration
- I will create super artistic line art illustration
- I will help you as a social media marketing manager
- I will promote your business on Instagram
- I will create an effective Facebook ad
- I will create effective Instagram hashtag growth strategy
- I will research hashtags to grow on Instagram organically
Search engine optimizaton (SEO) gig titles
- I will build high quality backlinks for your website
- I will optimize your website for search engines
- I will do on page SEO and interlinking
- I will build 100 dofollow backlinks
- I will write guest posts on high authority blogs
Blog post writing gig titles
- I will write an engaging blog post
- I will write an SEO optimized blog post
- I will write a captivating SEO blog post
- I will create 3000 words of innovative content
- I will write a unique SEO article and website content
Web design gig titles
- I will create a responsive website
- I will design a professional wordpress website
- I will develop a clean and modern website
- I will make a website for restaurant
- I will create your portfolio website
Virtual assistant gig titles
- I will do cold calling and appointment setting
- I will work as your virtual assistant
- I will work for any administrative needs
- I will make professional phone calls for your business
- I will do data entry jobs on a regular basis
Your gig title is one of the most important aspect on Fiverr. It can influence or demotivate buyers from clicking the gig. So if you craft a cathy titles, it can inclrease the CTR.
You got a lot of real data and examples of gig titles. You can implement these tactits into your gig.
Success does not happen overnight. Wait at least one week after you create or reorganize a gig. If you update a gig title, don’t expect the output in the next morning.
Also, the gig image and description are very imporatant. So it’s worth spending some time to create unique images and writing an awesome description. This way, the gig title & everything will work together and give you the most outcome.