Divi uses flexbox, so it’s very easy to equalize columns. To create equal-height columns in the Divi theme, click “Row Settings” as shown in the screenshot below.
Next, click on the “Design” tab as you see below.
Then click on the “Sizing” option as shown in the below screenshot.
Finally, enable the “Equalize Column Heights” as shown below.
After you turned on, your columns will be equal in height. In my example, it looks like the following screenshot.
That’s it! And don’t forget to save the changes.
If you like video instructions, watch the video below:
A few Divi-related posts that might help you:
- Open social media links in a new tab in the Divi theme
- How to close the Divi accordion by default?
- How to add a favicon to your Divi website?
- How to edit the footer in the Divi theme?
- How to enable & clear cache on a Divi website?
Please let me know if you have any questions or if this process does not work on your website.